Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Official Word from the Doc

Well it is official, I am now on house rest for the remainder of my pregnancy. The doc said that it isn't "bed rest" but they just want me to take it easy and the big one no work.

We are excited that we had been fortunate enough to make it this far so we are celebrating. I am looking forward to enjoying the last 4 weeks of my pregnancy with as little stress as possible.

So I have a plan to just do a few things around the house. Getting the final preps done in baby's room, packing bags for the hospital, and doing lots of yummy cooking for the holidays!

The last part is the part that I think I am most looking forward to. I have always enjoyed cooking, and actually find it very relaxing. So I have plans to make cookie dough, and decorate slowly of course. I am not sure if this rest thing is what is making me so excited for the holidays, or if it is just the fact that Thanks Giving is already next week, and just a little over two weeks after that we are going to add a new addition to our family!

However I have not done any Christmas shopping yet. So family reading this I need lists, as soon as possible please. I have a feeling that I might be running short on time here. And well lest face it, I am not sure I am willing to send my husband out to do all the Christmas shopping, unless you all want Best Buy gift cards.

Looking forward to the holidays and so excited for the arrival of our little girl :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO glad it is not complete bed rest. Good luck! And I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving.
Enjoy these last weeks they will go by so fast.